TOP BRAZILIAN Sports Academy
WHEN: Every Thursday starting on the 16th of September
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
WHERE: Beaumont Leys School (Anstey Lane LE4 0FL) – MUGA Pitch
TIME: From 5:30 to 6:30pm
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Top Brazilian Sports Academy is a charitable venture, and its objective is to build community by providing recreation, fun and a variety of high quality sports activities and service for children. We combine foundational Brazilian style football training with Christian values and principles for leadership development. We want to encourage the love for the game and participate in the formation of character. Our training sessions are designed according to the age groups and all coaches and volunteers are DBS checked to work with children.AGE GROUPS
- Under 6’s – (4, 5 and 6 yrs old)
- Under 9’s – (7, 8 and 9 yrs old)
- Under 12’s – (10, 11 and 12 yrs old)
Each session will cost £5 per child and the fee needs to be paid monthly in advance by the 10th of each calendar month. The fee does NOT include the football kit, which will be available for parents to purchase and it will be mandatory. The Nike kit will cost £30 per child and it includes: (a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of football socks). Payment can be made in cash or bank transfer. Please refer your child’s name on the payment and we will write you a receipt. Lloyds Bank, Account Number: 01715825, Sort Code: 30-91-10, Name: Mr. Claudio R. Moises.
BEFORE ARRIVING FOR TRAINING
BEFORE ARRIVING FOR TRAINING
- Players will only be able to participate in the training sessions after a full registration with a
fee payment and the signature and approval of one of the child’s parents/guardians, with
liability disclosures in case of an accident or injury that might occur during the sports
activities or during a game.
- Each parent will need to declare that their child is healthy and able to participate in the physical activities. We will make sure to provide an environment which is safe for the children to play, however accidents can happen when practicing sports.
- Players will need to wear their own football boots and shin pads (no studded boots as we will be on a synthetic surface MUGA pitch).
- We will only cancel a session due to adverse weather conditions such as a storm with lightning and heavy rain or if the school has to cancel our booking for any reason.
- For the under 6’s group a parent/guardian must be present at all times and parents are responsible for bringing the child 5 minutes before the session starts and be ready to pick their child up 5 minutes before the end of the session.
- Each player is responsible for bringing their own water bottle. Please check our Covid-19 protocol
TRAINING SESSIONS DATES
- September: 16, 23
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9, 16, 23
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- April: 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
May 26 – Family day trip and picnic to Wicksteed Park
June 23 – Parents and player’s game and trophies day for the players
Summer Camp dates to be confirmed.
Download - TOP BRAZILIAN Sports Academy - COVID-19 Protocols
Download - TOP BRAZILIAN Sports Academy - Data & Photo Consent
Download - TOP BRAZILIAN Sports Academy - Parent Letter
Download - TOP BRAZILIAN Sports Academy - Registration